Hellblood Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Shower

3 posters

Go down

Blood Shower Empty Blood Shower

Post by Elvira Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:30 pm

There is no longer a DJ booth in the main room of the Castle, I have replaced it with a Blood Shower. The shower is located by the bar in the corner and has five seperate heads to be used by many at once. Music links may still be posted in moderation, as long as they are not interfering with any ongoing rp at the time. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them here for Me.
Elvira
Elvira

Back to top Go down

Blood Shower Empty Re: Blood Shower

Post by trinket Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:56 pm

*blinks*
prolly trinket will not use but if anyone asks she can now steer them in the right direction !
trinket
trinket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:07 am

Thank you trinkie -S- it is mainly for vampyres if no blood dolls are available or maybe they just want to enjoy the feel of it but all are welcome to experience it
Elvira
Elvira

Back to top Go down

Blood Shower Empty read Queens post

Post by jonjon Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:54 pm

understood  my Queen is there a limitation  to the amount off the awailable  pulldown meny items  as  otherwise  are sure could  pull doun  some interior walls to  accommondate the   disck jockey. Good that music links are stil allowed as many use them as mood markers in rp... and they can be wery effective in that capasity ... lliiii
jonjon
jonjon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Are you requesting a DJ pulldown or a pulldown that refers to music links that are being played at the time?
Elvira
Elvira

Back to top Go down

Post by jonjon Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:46 am

my question  was a generic   one   askin  is it  nessesary to take away  ass ads something  new   or  is there  plase to  have both  in  the  menus if place and the menus still manageable size then maybe could only knock doun some cup board wall in some other part off the hall and haver the dj booth there
jonjon
jonjon

Back to top Go down

Post by Elvira Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:46 am

It has been readded, read the entry page and My new post here on the forum
Elvira
Elvira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content